Saturday, July 16, 2011

Dress - Should it stay or should it go!

The one thing I hate about the Next sale is that they close the fitting rooms. No idea why!! I think its to make people buy everything and then when brought home if they arent sure on something, they just keep it instead of the hassle of bringing it back. I did well buying 2 pairs of trousers that fitted, phew, and then this dress. I wanted a dress that I could wear for work and its very comfy with pockets on either side
I think it would be lovely with a shirt under it or a cardi on too. Or even with a thin black belt on to bring in the waist a bit. The only thing is, Im smaller on top than I am on the bottom so Im not sure if it looks too big on top, as you can see below, its kinda a bit gapey under the arms...

What do you reckon?? Should I keep it, is it ok? Or should I return it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Dress is lovely really elegant and classy defo a keeper!
Ps love your blog keep up good work Vicky

Joanne Constantine said...

Thanks a mill for the comment. I think it will be ok if i have a shirt on or a cardi on too...you wont see it gaping under the arms... it was 54 and i got it for 26 :)

Unknown said...

Deffo a keeper! Once you have a shirt or cardi underneath it it will b perfect! Gorgeous fabric, and tweed is going to big for Autumn/Winter!

Joanne Constantine said...

oh i didnt know that about tweed!! Finally i have something thats in fashion! hehehe ;) thanks!