Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Italian Eary Bird for €8.95!!!

Let me introduce you to Ciao Bella Roma My boyfriend told me about this place a few months ago and it has fast become a favourite of mine.

Their early bird is from 12noon until 6pm Monday - Saturday (I'm not sure about Sunday) and its Starter or Side, Main - Pizza, pasta and a glass of wine for €8.95!!!

The restaurant is run by Italians, kitchen is open so you know its going to be good. I have ordered the brushetta and mushroom pizza for the early bird and it is gorgeous. The pizza is huge but thin and so crispy. I have gone once after 6pm too and the food is definitely well worth it

But if you are looking for somewhere cheap, in the city, where you can get your belly fed with gorgeous food and come away with change in your pocked from a tenner, definitely try this place! Let me know what you think!

No comments: