Thursday, June 2, 2011

Aldi Bargains

I love Aldi for their super 6. Such a great idea and a fantastic way to eat more fruit and veg for cheap.The one thing I never bought in there was meat... Dont know why. Until recently when I saw this recipe on Perfect... on the Good Food Channel for Beef in Oyster Sauce. It looked really tasty and easy so I said Id try to make it myself. I went to Aldi to get some of the bits I needed and saw their round steak. Two big pieces that looked like fillet steak and they were absolutely gorgeous too...

So since Im loving the meat in Aldi at the moment and since the long weekend is nearly upon us, here are a couple of meat bargains!
Irish Pork Ribs (BBQ/Chinese) €2.49 per pack
Irish Quarter Pounders and Sausages BBQ Pack €3.49
32 Cocktail/8 Jumbo Irish Pork Sausages €1.59 each

No comments: