Monday, June 27, 2011

River Island Half Price Summer Sale!

Yup!! The River Island half price Summer sale is nearly upon us!! It starts Thursday 30th June at 8am with fantastic bargains such as summer dresses from €12, jeans from €24 and footwear from €18!

 BUT!! And here is the best part-

On the first day of the sale, River Island will be opening their doors at 8am where staff  will be handing out wristbands to those dedicated River Island shoppers at the top of the queue. These wristbands will give you a FURTHER 50% OFF EVERYTHING IN THE SALE! I know!!!!

So make sure you are there for the doors opening this Thursday, 20th June at 8am!! Keep me posted with all the bargains you get. I cant wait to go myself!!

More info about the sale will be on Expose tomorrow on TV3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only the first 10 items in your transaction I'm afraid!

Joanne Constantine said...

even so, thats amazing!! 10 items with an extra 50% off!!!