Sunday, June 5, 2011

Singing the praises of TK-Max

I was in town today with my sis and mam, having a wander around, not really needing anything until I saw this bag in TK-Max




It comes with a long strap so you can wear it across the body which was amazing. I was THIS close to getting it until I saw there was a tiny slight issue with the zip - literally no big deal but it was enough reason for me not to get the bag since I technically didnt really need one (but i still heart it) Was only €35.95

So we left  TK-Max and continued shopping.. last shop of the day was Debenhams where they had the exact same bag for €74.95!!! As we wandered through the bag section we saw at least 4 or 5 of the Nica handbags that were in TK-Max for ridiculous prices. They are less than half price in TK-Max

My sis was saying that their ads are now saying that they have the current season items in stock and today proved it. Id deffo be looking in there now when it comes to bags etc and they had some lovely things and so cheap too!

5 comments:

Forever Miss Vanity said...

That bag is so pretty. I love TK Maxx and I've bought so many lovely items from there. My purse that I use everyday is probably the best purse I've ever bought. Lovely blog :)

xx

www.forevermissvanity.com

Joanne Constantine said...

Yeah I love it for shoes and bags... Im still thinkin about that bag so might go back during the week for another look :)

cornflakegirl said...

I love that you saw these bags in Debenhams as well as it shows that the new TX Maxx ads aren't full of cr*p like I thought, hehe.

It's a gorgeous bag.

Joanne Constantine said...

I know! my bf thought that anything "label" wise in tk-max was fake! ;) Am gonna go back tomorrow to a different tk max to see if its there!

Unknown said...

Nearly all my bags are from TK-Maxx. I love to just wander around there sometimes you never know what your going to find!