Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cheap as chips outfit!!

I was down in Limerick for my boyfriends dads 60th, and brought down lots of clothes to wear cos I hate only bringin the amount of outfits that are needed and then not wanting to wear half the things I have with me.. So anyhoo, this is an outfit I wore and just working out the price of what Im wearing it is for nothing, so I thought I would share it with all my bargain hunters out there!



The pink and red top is from H&M and costs €9.99
The necklace is from Forever 21 and costs just over €8
The white vest top is old from the GAP but I saw similar ones up in the Banbridge outlet for about £5
Jeans are old and from newlook and cost €12 at the time.. they have gone up to €15 now - still a bargain
The bracelet was on sale last summer in Warehouse for about €8

The one thing you cant see are my black boots from Aldo which were €100 so that would have brought the cost of the outfit up a lot, but without it you are takin about €45. Not bad, eh!

3 comments:

ArtDonatella said...

You look lovely my dear! Love the H&M top you have there, fabulous!!! xx

Unknown said...

I am loving that top!

Joanne Constantine said...

Thanks girls! They had it in other colours too. Im off to spain in a couple of months so Im thinkin that top with white or demin shorts over a bikini would be lovely too. Its so comfy n light.